Psych Sheets for the Cortez Leopard Sharks Open Swim Meet are now posted.
The Western Slope League will hold our annual summer meeting during the Western Slope Championship meet, details as follows:
- DATE: Sunday, July 16th
- TIME: 7:00 am
- LOCATION: Colorado Mesa University
• Meet start on Saturday: 12:10pm
• Meet start on Sunday: 9:10am
• We will have concessions available during the meet.
• Distance Swimmers: swimmers competing in the 500 Free must provide their own counter only. Swimmers competing in the 1000 FREE (not back….phew!!) and the 1650 FREE, will need to provide two timers and a counter for their race.
Safe travels to all, we are looking forward to hosting you and your team at our IM Challenge meet. Thank you!
LODGING: We have set up a discounted block of rooms at both the Courtyard Marriott and the Residence Inns that are across the street from the pool. The room blocks are gone THIS FRIDAY, APRIL 21ST. Please forward this information onto your team families so they can make reservations. I have attached the information sheet to this email as well. Families can call the hotels directly or go to our website (www.teamsopris.org) and click the link for online reservations. Sorry for the late notice.
A new officials Stroke and Turn Clinic will be 5/13-14 in Glenwood Springs. Come one, come all!
The heat sheet and timeline are posted for the Team Sopris Last‐Chance Qualifier.
The Revised Meet Start times, psych sheet and timeline are posted.
The Montrose Marlins and the Montrose Community at large are so very, very excited to welcome you to our First Meet in our Brand New Pool!! Please join us for our inaugural swim meet on January 21 and 22nd. We are planning several special treats for the meet and would love if you could be a part of this celebration and our course a fun and fast meet!